Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GO ORANGE!

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything lately but I've been so busy with school and finals! Yes, it's that sad time of the school year. But I made time today to post about something that I've been loving lately!

I think spring is the most lovely time of the year because it's not too hot nor too cold, it's just the perfect weather. When I think of spring I think about bright colors because flowers start to bloom and everything seems more alive and beautiful. So because it's spring I've been wearing a lot of color in my outfits, especially oranges and corals! I'm so crazy for this color because it makes every outfit more fun. I think I've gone mad because I have a lot of orange things like shoes, purses, clothes, and even lipsticks. A lot of fashionistas have said that orange is this season's color and I completely agree! How will you incorporate orange into your outfits this season?









Orange Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment